Best Rolling TV Stand – When it comes to TV stands, stationary stands certainly are not your only options. There are rolling or mobile TV stands as well. Having a rolling TV stand makes many things easier. First and foremost is, of course, getting a comfortable eye level. There is also portability and hassle-free clean up as you can move the TV with ease.
Now the question is, which one is the best rolling TV stand for you? There are many such TV stands it can be confusing which one to buy. No worries. We will help you. Below, we review 8 TV stands with their pros and cons to help you decide which TV stand to buy. Ready? Let’s start.
Best Rolling TV Stand
- Best Rolling TV Stand
- 1. ONKRON TS2551 Mobile TV Stand
- 2. Husky Mounts FS-411 Heavy Duty Adjustable
- 3. North Bayou AVA1500-60-1P-B Modern Rolling TV Stand
- 4. Yaheetech Universal Mobile TV Stand
- 5. Mount Factory FBA_PRO-RC1300P Mobile TV Stand
- 6. VIVO STAND-TV03E Flat TV Panel Stand
- 7. Mount Factory MI-876 Mobile TV Cart
- 8. ABCCANOPY Cart TV Stand
1. ONKRON TS2551 Mobile TV Stand
With a dimension of 37.6 x 26.18 x 5.71 inches and a weight of 20 pounds, this solid rolling TV stand has many things that you’d want in a TV stand. Easy assembly, adjustable height, a shelf for AV equipment, cable management, you name it. Although the TV stand is, it can withstand up to a 60 pounds TV.
It is lightweight yet solid. Is that all? Of course not. This TV stand is also universal and VESA compatible. It can hold 32- to 55 inch TV and it has a compatibility range between 100 x 100 mm and 600 x 400 mm. In other words, it can fit most TVs, regardless of whether it is flat or curved.
Another thing that makes us consider the ONKRON TS2551 the best rolling TV stand is practicality. First, the base is space-efficient and compact. Second, there is an accessory shelf in the middle that can hold up to 10 pounds item. Third, the caster wheels move smoothly and can be locked, securing the TV stand in any spot you want.
- A universal rolling TV stand as it can hold most TVs weighing up to 60 pounds
- Adjusting the mounting height is very easy
- Integrated cable management to keep things tidy and organized
- Weak casters
- May stall when it hits a bump or glitch
- Need to be moved carefully on uneven surfaces
2. Husky Mounts FS-411 Heavy Duty Adjustable
There are many TV stands out there. Not many are like Husky Mounts’ heavy-duty rolling TV stand, however. This TV stand can hold up to 132 pounds load, which speaks of its strength and stability. It has a diagonal, outstretching base that provides extra stability. Not to mention it can fit most 32- to 70-inch TVs too.
The steel base and construction is sturdy and strong. Its arms slide from side to side, making fitting a TV of various sizes hassle-free. Adjusting the height of the TV mount and the metal shelf is just as easy. The TV mount can be set to as high as 58 inches from the floor, while the metal shelf 27 inches.
If you are unsure of this TV stand sturdiness, keep in mind that the manufacturer offers a 25-year manufacturer warranty. This shows how confident the manufacturer is about the stand. The manufacturer also includes not just instructions but also all the necessary hardware for assembly. This means you can assemble and disassemble the TV stand with ease.
- Amazing compatibility with most 32- to 70-inch wide TVs
- Heavy-duty rolling TV stand
- Easy assembly as all the important hardware are included
- Extra stability, thanks to its large diagonal base
- A bit spacious, so it may not suitable for small spaces
- VESA compatibility is limited to up to 600 x 400 mm
3. North Bayou AVA1500-60-1P-B Modern Rolling TV Stand
If a modern rolling TV stand is what you are looking for, look no further than the AVA1500-60-1P-B by North Bayou. This firm, sturdy-looking TV stand can fit in just about any environment. From the office, school to businesses. For a rolling TV stand, the AVA1500-60-1P-B by North Bayou is both practical and aesthetic.
It shares many features of the examples here. For example, excellent compatibility (it can hold 32- to 65-inch flat-panel TVs), adjustable height for both the TV mount and storage shelf, integrated cable management, and casters with brake, among others. What differentiates it from others is that it has a camera shelf and security padlock.
The VESA compatibility range is between 100 x 100 mm and 600 x 600 mm, which means there are plenty of flat-panel TVs that can be mounted on this rolling TV stand. Moreover, the TV stand comes with a camera shelf, a feature that is especially useful if you need teleconferencing. Just mount a camera and you are set.
- Firm and solid construction thanks to its aluminum alloy frame
- Modern design that fits any environment from office, school to business
- Can hold up a TV weighing up to 100 pounds
- The tray is adjustable and can hold up to 10 pounds of load
- Easy to install
- Has a camera shelf
- Instructions not matching the hardware
- Take a lot of space
- Large and heavy (weight is 50.6 pounds)
4. Yaheetech Universal Mobile TV Stand
Yaheetech’s Universal TV Stand is quite slim. Don’t be mistaken, though. Despite its slim look, it can accommodate a 32- to 70-inch wide monitor weighing up to 110 pounds, which covers most TVs on the market. Its VESA compatibility, which ranges between 200 x 200 mm and 600 x 400 mm, makes it even more of a solid option.
Some people worry about their TV when they put it on a stand. That’s not a problem for this stand. Not only the stand is slim yet sturdy and has good compatibility with most monitors, but it also protects the TV. There are safety bolts that can be set to prevent the mounted TV from falling.
Another nice thing from this rolling TV stand is its built-in integrated cable management. Everyone wants a TV on a stand that looks organized and tidy. This TV stand helps do just that. You can hide cables on the two support columns. This way, the TV stand looks clean, clutter-free, organized, and tidy.
- Has a storage shelf capable of holding up to 11 pounds of load
- Both height and screen angle can be adjusted
- Built-in cable management that hides cables, giving a cleaner look
- Has safety bolts that prevent the mounted TV from falling
- Lockable casters with a sturdy base
- Bad instruction manual
- Less sturdy than the other on the list
5. Mount Factory FBA_PRO-RC1300P Mobile TV Stand
Another slim yet sturdy rolling TV stand. This TV stand can hold 32- to 65-inch wide TVs, VESA compatible (from 200 x 200 mm to 600 x 400 mm), and very portable. Thanks to its design, it looks awesome regardless of the setting be it at the office, at school, or at a conference room or any environment for that matter.
The TV stand is made of heavy-duty steel. This is why while it weighs 30.3 pounds it can withstand up to 110 pounds, which is over three times its weight. There is extra storage too. You can use the shelf to place various items, from a game console, DVD player, candle box, or any others.
What about practicality? Like the previous examples, this TV stand is height adjustable. You can set it up in a way that provides you optimum comfort and reduces strain on the eyes, shoulders, neck, and back. There is also portability. The four wheels allow for smooth movement. When needed, they can be locked to secure the stand in a position.
- Compact design
- The frame is slim yet sturdy, creating a modern and clean look
- Universal as 32- to 65-inch TVs can be fitted in
- Very portable thanks to the casters
- Can’t angle the mounted TV down which causes glare on the screen
- Unclear instructions with minimal English
- Depending on the TV, included hardware may not fit the brackets
6. VIVO STAND-TV03E Flat TV Panel Stand
The next rolling TV stand is from VIVO. This TV stand combines both functionality and aesthetics. Functionally, it can securely hold a wide range of TVs from 32- to 65-inch wide TVs weighing up to 110 pounds and other items on the shelf underneath. Aesthetically, it looks sleek and modern, suitable for meeting room, conference room, classroom, and many more.
The TV height can be set to up to 57.5 inches, while the shelf height can be set up to 27.5 inches. This allows you to set the mounted TV to a comfortable eye level. Thanks to the mounting brackets, the mounted TV can also be tilted 15 degrees, thus maximizing viewing angles and avoid glare on the screen.
Lastly, the TV stand has built-in internal cable management. Due to this, you can hide all the necessary cables for the TV, keeping the stand looks clean and organized. The 19 x 11.5 inches tray underneath the TV mount is quite handy, too. It can carry up to 10 pounds of load.
- Good compatibility range from 32- to 65-inch wide TVs
- Very adjustable parts from top to bottom
- Sturdy design
- Comes with a 3-year manufacturer warranty
- Integrated cable management
- Depending on the TV, included hardware may not work
- Wheels can get off balance
7. Mount Factory MI-876 Mobile TV Cart
Moving on, the MI-876 rolling TV stand from Mount-It! This TV stand is the best rolling stand when it comes to compatibility. It is one of those universal TV stands as it is compatible with a wide range of TVs as small as 37-inch wide, as large as 70-inch wide and as heavy as 110 pounds.
Universal compatibility is not the only strong point of this TV stand, of course. There are also premium materials. The column and legs are made from premium steel, the shelf from durable plastic, and the caster wheels from heavy-duty metal. All these make the stand durable and sturdy, able to support up to 110 pounds of load.
When it comes portability, this TV stand, although large, is very portable. Quite surprising, isn’t it? The TV stand is easy to assemble and dissemble as it has a simple construction. When it is assembled, it can be moved anywhere smoothly thanks to the casters. In addition to that, the casters can also swivel for better maneuverability.
- Universal with a wide range of compatibility with monitors stand with varying widths and weights
- Premium materials
- Tray for AV components like DVD, gaming system, camera for videoconferencing and so on
- Ultimate portability
- Difficult to assemble
- Large and heavy
- The shelf is not that strong
8. ABCCANOPY Cart TV Stand
Last but definitely not least, a rolling TV stand from ABCCANOPY. This TV stand is designed to hold 32- to 65-inch screens and fits VESA 600 x 400 and smaller (the minimum is VESA 50 x 50 mm). What makes it a great TV stand is that it has a solid base with lockable casters for stability and portability.
There is little doubt about its adjustability. You can adjust its height to up to 57.5 inches, adjust shelf height to up to 27.5 inches and tilt the screen up to 15 degrees. All these ensure that you will be able to set up the stand however you like it and as comfortable as possible.
With a built-in cable management system, you can store all the cables inside. The result? A clean and organized look. No more distractions from scattered cables here and there. Enjoy your clean and organized TV. As things are neatly plugged thanks to the management system, moving and relocating the TV stand can be done without any hassle.
- Easy to assemble
- Comes with necessary tools for assembling
- Various ways to adjust, not just the height but also viewing angle
- Vague, unclear instructions
- The dual pipes can get wobbly
- Not sturdy
The above are some of the best rolling TV stands. As you can see, each rolling TV stand comes with its own pros and cons. To make the most out of your purchase, keep the pros and cons in mind. Use them to decide which TV fits you the most. That will probably the best rolling TV stand for you.