The 8 Best Portable Projector Screen in 2022 – Do you want the theater experience in your house? If the answer is yes, then you should consider buying a portable projector screen. A projector screen, especially one that displays crisp, high-quality images, allows you to enjoy movies, videos, and video games. And you need a portable one if you want to move it around.
Here, we will review 8 projector screens. We will describe each and every one of the portable projector screens and include their pros and cons. This should help you know about projector screens and decide which projector screen you should check out. With no further ado, here are the 8 projector screens worth checking out.
Best Portable Projector Screen Reviews 2022
- Best Portable Projector Screen Reviews 2022
- 1. P-JING 120-inch Portable Hanging Projector Screen
- 2. VIVO 100-inch Portable Indoor Outdoor Projector Screen
- 3. SKERELL 100-inch 16:9 Light
- 4. Visual Apex Projector Screen 144-inch
- 5. Vamvo 120-inch Easy Portable Projector Screen
- 6. JWSIT 120-inch High Definition Projector Screen
- 7. Go-60 60-inch Compact Projector Screen
- 8. Elite Screens 120-inch Portable Indoor Outdoor
1. P-JING 120-inch Portable Hanging Projector Screen
The first portable projector screen is the P-JING 120-inch projector screen. It is a high-performance portable hanging projector screen that offers captivating image quality. It works great regardless of whether it is used outdoor or indoor. The screen is, while doesn’t come with a stand, easy to set up. It takes no more than two minutes to set up.
The projector screen is 120 inches wide. It can support most resolutions with a screen ratio of 16:9. Weighing only 2.2 pounds, you can fold it and take it around anywhere with ease. The screen is made from quality polyester fabric, which is why it is durable and stable. No need to worry about wrinkles as it is wrinkle-free too.
- Lightweight and portable
- Screen is wrinkle-free
- Captivating video quality and brightness
- Easy to clean
- It takes only 2 minutes to set up
- Although it has good video quality, it is not ideal for movies with 4K resolution
- It doesn’t come with a stand, which means you have to hang it on a wall to set it up
2. VIVO 100-inch Portable Indoor Outdoor Projector Screen
This VIVO 100-inch portable projector screen is amazing. To start, it provides clear and crisp images that will certainly make watching your favorite movies, TV shows, or sports matches even more enjoyable. It is portable and easy to set up whether it is indoor or outdoor, be it in the comfort of your house, at the workplace, or at school.
The portable indoor outdoor projector screen comes with a heavy-duty tripod stand. The stand is quite handy and convenient as you can set up the screen anywhere quickly and with no hassle. With an auto-lock mechanism, adjusting the screen couldn’t be easier. The screen materials provide 1.1 reflectivity gain, which is why the images displayed are clear and crisp.
- Easy to set up and portable, fitting for most places
- Comes with a heavy-duty tripod stand, no more hanging on the wall
- Height can be adjusted
- Clear and crisp images
- Excellent compatibility with various projectors
- The viewing angle could be better
- Unclear instructions
3. SKERELL 100-inch 16:9 Light
If you are willing to pay more, SKERELL’s 100-inch light portable projector screen is a solid option. It has a ratio of 16:9 and has a view angle of 160 degrees. Although it is quite expensive compared to the other projector screens here, this one is made to last. Made from highly durable materials, the screen is stable and durable.
One of the best things about this projector screen is its weight and setup. With a weight of no more than 6 pounds, the screen is very portable. Setting up is also easy. No tools like string, screws, or accessories are needed to set the screen up. The base stand is also included, making setting up really easy.
- Weighing only 6 pounds, the screen is very lightweight and thus can be carried anywhere easily
- Easy and quick to set up
- The frame is stable and durable
- It comes with a stable base stand
- Deliver clear images with high resolutions indoor and outdoor
- The price is quite expensive
4. Visual Apex Projector Screen 144-inch
If you want to go outdoor, you will need a large portable projector screen. Visual Apex’s enormous, 144-inch portable projector screen is an ideal choice for that. The screen is 144 inches wide and supports remarkable high resolution, delivering a high-quality image despite its enormous size. Not only that but the viewing angle can also be adjusted, ensuring comfortable viewing.
The detachable legs make the projector screen easy to set up. The black backing feature is also present, providing excellent images for 2D, 3D, and 4K. As it is designed to be used outdoor, the screen features a guide rope that protects the screen against the wind. The projector screen also comes with a carrying bag, which improves its portability.
- Designed to be used outdoor
- Easy to set up
- It can stand on its legs or be hanged
- Portable, with a carrying bag included
- Has a guide rope for protection against the wind
- It is large (there are smaller variants, however) and heavy, weighing 28 pounds
- The user guide is rather difficult to understand
5. Vamvo 120-inch Easy Portable Projector Screen
Vamvo’s projector screen will ensure that watching your favorite movies, TV shows, videos, sports games or even playing video games more fun. With a 16:9 aspect ratio, the 120-inch wide projection screen offers images with exceptional clarity both in outdoor and indoor settings. It is easy to assemble and despite its size, it is lightweight and easy to carry around.
Perhaps the only downside is the price. The price is rather expensive, especially when compared to the others here. That being said, this projector screen is a worthwhile investment considering all the features it has. Also, it comes with a 12-month warranty from the manufacturer, which speaks of the manufacturer’s confidence in the quality of the screen.
- The screen is not only lightweight but also foldable, easy to carry around
- Ideal for outdoor settings
- Easy to assemble, takes about five minutes to set up
- Comes with a 12-year manufacturer warranty
- In case you are not satisfied, you can return the screen to the manufacturer and get a refund within 30 days of the purchase
6. JWSIT 120-inch High Definition Projector Screen
JWSIT’s 120-inch is unmatchable when it comes to delivering breathtaking colors and high resolutions images. Watching your favorite movies, videos, or others will be a lot more enjoyable, especially since the screen projector has an aspect ratio of 16:9 with a viewing angle up to 160 degrees. This projector is ideal for outdoor and indoor settings.
The portable projector screen comes with lightweight yet durable aluminum, which allows you to take it anywhere you want hassle-free. It is even more manageable as it is foldable too. A carrying bag and necessary hardware like four ground stakes, two support rings, and two rigging cords are included in the package.
- Easy to clean
- Very portable
- Incredible high resolution
- Setting up is rather difficult and take more time
7. Go-60 60-inch Compact Projector Screen
The previous projector screens are all large. The thing is, not everyone likes a large portable projector screen. Some people like a small portable projector screen. If that describes you, then the Go-60 projector screen is for you. The screen may not be as large as the others but it offers just as high quality and a 16:9 aspect ratio.
The projector screen has 1.1 grain as well as an angle view of up to 160 degrees, allowing you to enjoy your favorite movies comfortably. It fits really well with ultra HD projectors, too. As the screen is on the smaller side, it is very portable. Better yet, it comes with a carrying bag which improves its portability even further.
- Easy to assemble
- Very portable
- Comes with a carrying bag for better portability
- The support arm is fragile and must be handled with care
- Flimsy tripod stand
8. Elite Screens 120-inch Portable Indoor Outdoor
Last but certainly not least is Elite HD’s 120-inch, 16:9 portable projector screen. This projector screen is among the best when it comes to performance and image quality. It is a high performance that delivers high-quality images without fail. The screen also features 160 degrees of viewing angles, so it can be set to a comfortable eye level for everyone.
It can be used in outdoor and indoor settings. There is no need to worry about water, as the screen is water-resistant and easily cleanable. Also, assembling the projector screen only takes a few minutes even without any tools. In case you want a flat projection, this projector screen has a snap button frame for that.
- Frames are foldable
- Even without using any tools, the screen is quick to assemble
- Multilayer PVC materials
- Easy to clean and maintain
- The aluminum must be handled carefully as it is rather weak
- Proper handling is required for the screen as it might crease otherwise
What do you think? Which portable projector screen do you like? When you buy an item, you should know its pros and cons so you can get the make the most out of the purchase. This applies to buying a projector screen too. Consider the pros and cons of each and you will get the best bang for the buck.