Best Dual Monitor Stands – Are you one among many people who use more than one monitor for work, video editing gaming, or other reasons? If you are, consider investing in a dual monitor stand/mount. With it, many things will be more manageable and might even boost productivity. Here, we will review 8 best dual monitor stands to help you decide which to buy.
Best Dual Monitor Stands
- Best Dual Monitor Stands
- 1. HUANUO HN-DSK1-1 Dual Monitor Mount
- 2. VIVO V002P – Fully Adjustable Free Standing Monitor Mount Stand
- 3. AmazonBasics Premium Dual Monitor Stand
- 4. VIVO STAND-V002F – Dual LED/LCD Monitor Free-Standing
- 5. WALI MF0002 – Modern Dual Monitor
- 6. HUANUO HNCM1 – Dual Monitor Stand
- 7. EleTab ELTGM01-2 – Stable and Sturdy Stand
- 8. Mount-It! MI-2781 – for Larger Monitors
1. HUANUO HN-DSK1-1 Dual Monitor Mount
If you are looking for a stand that has two hands wide open, HUANUO dual monitor mount is among the best dual monitor stands. With its double-hand design, it can hold two monitors with ease. Assembling the mount is easy. So is adjusting it. The stand can move around in many directions, including rotating 360 degrees and swiveling 180 degrees.
The stand has a built-in gas spring. With nothing more than pushing of a button, adjust the height of the stand to any height you like. When it comes to monitors, there will be cables everywhere. This can make a room looks messy real quick. HUANUO dual monitor mount comes with clips on its arms, keeping the desk neat and hassle-free.
You have two options to set up this stand. The first is desk grommet mounting. This mounting option fits desks with up to 3.93 inches of thickness with a grommet hole diameter ranging from 0.4 to 1.96 inches. The second is desk clamp mounting. This mounting can be used for desks with 0.63 to 2.95 inches thickness.
- Excellent styling and design
- Easy to assemble
- Can be adjusted easily
- Has built-in gas spring which makes height adjustment smooth
- Doesn’t take that much of space, so it is a solid option for space-saving
- It can take time to move the stand around to get to the desired position, especially if the monitors are on the larger side
- If loaded with monitors, the base moves around
2. VIVO V002P – Fully Adjustable Free Standing Monitor Mount Stand
Stability is one of the factors that people consider when looking for a dual monitor mount. This VIVO offers just that and more. It has a large base, which provides stability while at the same time offers ample room underneath it for a speaker system. The base is equipped with padding which protects the desk from damage.
Another great thing about this VIVO stand is fully adjustable arms. You can push your monitor’s side to side, back and forth, in and out, basically anyway you like. This means not only you can get the perfect viewing angles, but you can also adjust the arms and make the best out of available space.
Those are not the only features of this awesome dual monitor mount, of course. There are others such as open VESA top slots for easy adjustment, tool holder (this is very useful if you want to keep essential tools close by), and simple clips for keeping the cables tidy and neat.
- Compatibility as it can fit 13- to 27-inch monitors
- It comes with cable management to keep the desk organized and clean
- Adjustable arms that can rotate 360 degrees, swivel 360 degrees and tilt 45 degrees
- Sturdy and durable steel design
- It takes up a lot of space. Stability at the cost of size
- Less flexibility as in some cases it requires bracket adjustment to move the monitors
3. AmazonBasics Premium Dual Monitor Stand
One of the reasons why people want the best dual monitor stands is to prevent overstraining their neck and back while working for hours. This AmazonBasics Premium Dual Monitor Stand is a certainly great option if that’s what you are looking for. Better yet, this monitor stand holds two monitors securely at the same time while using minimal space.
The range of motion of the arms is exceptional. These arms have an extensive range of up to 18 inches with each arm able to extend a monitor up to 25 inches outward. Height adjustment, extension, and retraction are all incredible as well. You can adjust the monitors to stay in either landscape or portrait mode easily.
AmazonBasics can work with most monitors (27-inch monitors or smaller), another reason why it is such a solid option. The stand helps to create a productive workspace with multi displays. Being ergonomic, the stand helps to reduce neck and back strain. With an exceptional range of motion, the stand surely brings convenience and comfort in any workspace.
- Ergonomic design
- Excellent build quality
- Easy setup
- Work with most monitors
- Some users complain about defective screws and inability to adjust the monitor tilt
4. VIVO STAND-V002F – Dual LED/LCD Monitor Free-Standing
Compared to the other best dual monitor stands, the VIVO STAND-V002F is one of the most user-friendly. Why? Because the stand is designed with the user in mind. For example, it has features like monitor height adjustment, VESA mounting plates that can be removed, arm articulation, and integrated cable management, among others.
As the screen placement is quite versatile, the stand can be adjusted in a way that it not only helps to reduce strain on the eyes, neck, and shoulders but also encourages proper body position. With a low profile base, it conserves valuable desk space which can be used anything else.
Keeping the desk space clutter-free is no doubt important to productivity. Don’t worry, this important feature is provided by the stand as well. The dual monitor mount has integrated cable management, which allows you to keep AV cables, power cables or any other cables organized and clean using the detachable clips.
- Compatible with monitors 13- to 27-inch wide weighing up to 22 lbs
- Easy installation
- Very adjustable, especially
- Can be used across various desk patterns
- Lightweight base
- Not suitable for monitors on the heavy side
- Some users reported that the arm jiggles and not tight enough
5. WALI MF0002 – Modern Dual Monitor
The next example of the best dual monitor stands is the MF0002. Practicality is important. However, that is not the only thing we should care about. Appearance matters, too. This stand excels at both. Firstly, it has high compatibility and flexibility. As for appearance, it has a modern design, making it perfect for various settings from schools, offices to businesses.
When it comes to adjustability, this dual monitor mount is just excellent. With adjustable height, 360 degrees rotation, and 90 degrees tilt, you will be able to set up your monitors the way you want them to. This, of course, can help to increase productivity as you can make your multi-display desk as ergonomic as possible.
Not to mention there are VESA-compatible demountable plates as well, allowing you to attach the plates to your monitor using four screws. What about the locking system? This stand allows two locking systems: clamps and grommet-base. As long as your desk has either of these, the stand can be safely placed on the desk.
The stand is made out of aluminum and high-grade steel, so there is no need to worry about its sturdiness. Despite its metal materials, the stand can be adjusted as stationary as fluid as the user’s want. Quite amazing, isn’t it? All that is needed is to tighten or loosen the joints and you are all set.
- Sleek, modern design that fits various settings
- Compatibility with 27-inch monitors and smaller
- Dynamic and very adjustable
- It can be set up with both clamps and grommets locking systems
- The base is not heavy enough to support heavy monitors
- An adjustment can be faulty
6. HUANUO HNCM1 – Dual Monitor Stand
This dual monitor mount is also from HUANUO. It is one of the best dual monitor stands when it comes to stability and firmness. The stand is equipped with a weighted base as well as grommet kits, making it easy to set up without having to drill a hole. There are also mounting kits to help strengthen stability further.
The stand can hold a wide range of monitors as small as 13 inches and as large as 32 inches. The maximum height supported is 17.6 lbs per arm. As for the VESA pattern, 75 x 75 mm and 100 x 100 mm are supported. As it is easily adjustable, monitors can be set to an ergonomic position, regardless of size.
What makes this stand even more of a solid option is that it is space-efficient. First, it holds two monitors at once. Only a single stand is needed. That alone saves a lot of space on the workstation. Second, as both landscape and portrait orientations are available, space optimizing becomes easier. Third, integrated cable management to keep cables tidy.
- Can hold two monitors in landscape and/or portrait orientations at once
- Space-efficient, freeing more space and make the workstation more spacious
- Comfortable working space with ergonomic solutions
- Tilting, especially when heavy monitors are installed
- If rotated at 90 degrees, the rotating mechanism can get loose
7. EleTab ELTGM01-2 – Stable and Sturdy Stand
The next one on our best dual monitor stands is from EleTab: ELTGM01-2. The EleTab ELTGM01-2has all the features you want from a dual monitor mount. For example, both landscape and portrait orientations are supported, ergonomic comfort, VESA compatibility, cable management with removable clamps, a spring-assisted system for an easy and smooth adjustment, and stable and sturdy construction.
This stand can support a 17- to 32-inch wide monitor with up to 17.6 lbs of weight on each arm. As it is designed to hold two monitors at once, it is better to use two monitors so the arms are balanced. The stand is also compatible with 75 x 75 mm and 100 x 100 mm VESA mounting holes.
The spring system allows for easy and seamless adjustment. It enables you to put your monitors in an ergonomically correct position which in turn helps to reduce fatigue and strain as you work for hours. This allows you to create a more comfortable and healthy work environment, too. Adjustability is no doubt this stand’s strong point.
- Stable and sturdy construction
- Very adjustable, ensuring ergonomic comfort
- Cable management to keep the desk organized and tidy
- Easy to adjust
- The arms can only stay at their maximum height and can’t be tilted higher
- Installing bolts can be difficult due to coating
8. Mount-It! MI-2781 – for Larger Monitors
Looking for larger best dual monitor stands? Consider the MI-2781 from Mount-It! This dual monitor mount is able to hold larger monitors, between 19 and 32 inches, weighing 17.6 lbs each. The monitors can be fitted using either 75 x 75 mm or 100 x 100 mm VESA bolts. What makes it even better? Well, it has full motion.
This stand is one of the best dual monitors stands for many reasons. Firstly, it has full motion that enables you to adjust it the way you want. That includes adjusting the stand so the monitors are in an ergonomic position, too. As it has integrated cable management, you can keep it as ergonomic and tidy as you can.
Secondly, the stand’s durability. Made from high-strength steel, there is no need to worry about the stand’s durability. Naturally, the stand is also heavy due to its material. This provides a solid base for the stand to hold two monitors simultaneously. It can hold up to 17.6 lbs on each arm.
The third is the ease of use. The dual monitor stands itself is easy to install. That’s not all, though. Included in the package are instructions, various hardware, and tools. All these make assembly installation even easier, regardless of how you would like the adjustment to be. Tips on assembly and functionality are available in video format as well.
- This stand is solid and heavy, which means it has a good balance
- Installation is easy
- The package includes instructions, various hardware, and tools to support different mounting systems
- Arms must be adjusted correctly to make it stable
- If used on two same size monitors, there might be a height difference
There is no such thing as the perfect product. Of course, that includes dual monitor mount too. That being said, you can always find the best dual monitor stands that meet your need and fit your condition. The 8 dual monitor stands above are among the best in the market, so be sure to check them out.